GNSS Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) MSOL
A Trimmark 3 radio broadcasts RTK (CMR+) at 460.3750 MHz from Point Six at a baud rate of 9600, with index number 0.
RTK CMR+ corrections are available via the ip address: 188.8.131.52:5017.
RTCM 3.x corrections are available via the ip address: 184.108.40.206:5018.
STATION INFORMATION (NGS PID DE8232 & DN1840)
- Latitude of ARP: 46° 55' 45.83772" North.
- Longitude of ARP: 114° 06' 31.84489" West.
- Horizontal Datum: NAD83 (2011).
- Vertical Datum: NAVD88.
- Height above Ellipsoid to L1 Antenna Phase Center (as per NGS): 3151.82 US Survey ft., 960.678 m.
- Height above Ellipsoid to Antenna Base (as per NGS): 3151.61 US Survey ft., 960.612 m.
- Orthometric Height of L1 Antenna Phase Center (by calculation): 3200.91 US Survey ft., 975.639 m.
- Orthometric Height of Antenna Base (by differential levels): 3200.72 US Survey ft., 975.581m *.
- Receiver: Trimble NetR9.
- Antenna: Trimble Zephyr Geodetic 2 RoHS TRM 57971.00.
- Survey Data epoch: 1 second.
- Mask = 5°.
- Receiver operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
The orthometric height of the ARP was determined by 3-wire differential leveling to NGS benchmarks G 14 Reset and R 446, using a Zeiss Ni2 level, to be 975.587m on July 15, 2003.
*An orthometric height of the ARP was determined using first-order equipment and methods to be 975.581m. That level run will be submitted to NGS for publication.