- Pertussis: Missoula County continues to experience a community-wide outbreak of pertussis. The Tdap vaccine can help decrease your chances of getting sick from pertussis.Adults should receive one Tdap booster in their lifetime, and all children should have one Tdap prior to 7th grade entry.
- Flu: Influenza vaccine is now available at our location and as of October 18th, we have Flublok in stock.
Health care providers recommend every person 6 months of age and older receive a yearly flu vaccine. It is especially important for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women and those with chronic health conditions.
- Shingles Vaccine, Shingrix: As of October 7, 2019 we are OUT OF SHINGRIX.
Other Clinic Services:
- Adult Immunizations
- Childhood Immunizations
- Blood draws for antibody titers: Hepatitis B, Rubella, Varicella, Rabies, etc.
- Hepatitis C Tests
- Urine pregnancy tests
- Lice checks
- TB testing and follow-up
- Lead screening
- Flu Shots
- Travel Immunizations - appointment required
TB testing is available only on Monday, Tuesday and Friday during the above hours. You must return three days later to have the test read so please plan accordingly. Cost is $20. The test involves injecting a test material under the skin of your arm and checking it three days later to evaluate any reaction.