The Financial Services Department maintains the County’s financial records. Financial Services staff:
- Process and manage County-wide payroll and accounts payable.
- Report internal financial conditions to the County Commissioners, other County elected officials and department heads.
- Provide technical and clerical support for the budget process.
- Maintain the County's Rural Special Improvement District (RSID) records.
- Provide external financial reporting including the final budget document and the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
The CAFR for the fiscal years ending June 30, 2002-2015 are available on our website. The CAFR is contained in a single "Portable Document Format" (.PDF).
The Missoula County Budget for fiscal years 2003-2017 are also available on our website. The budget is contained in a single "Portable Document Format" (.PDF).
To access some of the pages in this website, you will have to download Adobe's Acrobat Reader if you don't already have it installed. This reader is necessary to view all the .PDF documents mentioned above.